Solobag Backpack Black
- 2 years warranty
- Handmade in the Netherlands
- Materials largely from EU
We offer a 2-year warranty on manufacturing defects in all Clarijs products.
The statutory Dutch warranty period applies to all other products.
There is no warranty on the window film of the cargo bike tents and all other production. Only if stated within 48 hours of purchase.
If you order within the Netherlands we will send your package for free from € 125,-.
Below € 125,- and outside the Netherlands you always pay shipping costs,
You can also choose to pick up the order free of charge, we will call you when the order is ready for you.
We do not pay shipping costs for any exchange of an order.
Shipping costs are €5.95 for the Netherlands, €9.50 Belgium, €9.50 Germany, €14.50 United Kingdom, €25 U.S./Canada/Australia, Denmark €15, Italy €17, Finland €20, France €14.95, Greece €19, Ireland €37, Luxembourg €11, Austria €14, Portugal €35, Spain €19, Sweden €17, Norway €17 (excluding VAT)
Discover the SoloBag Backpack Black, the ideal backpack for on-the-go. This portable backpack offers space for all your essentials and can be comfortably worn on your back while cycling. The backpack features a magnetic FIDLOCK® closure. The SoloBag is not only practical but also environmentally friendly. Made from recycled materials, including PVC and coated acrylic from our bakfiets rain covers.
- Multifunctional 100% waterproof backpack
- Easy closure with magnetic FIDLOCK closure
- Ample storage capacity in a SoloBag Backpack (24 liters!)
- Reinforced bag with spacious main compartment
- Versatility of the SoloBag
External dimensions of this SoloBag Backpack:
Width: 31 cm
Height: 40 cm
Depth: 19 cm
The Clarijs SoloBag Backpack Black is suitable for anyone in need of a spacious, waterproof backpack. Additionally, this backpack has a large main compartment with an inner pocket. It is reinforced with a backplate and closes with a practical and water-resistant roll-top closure. This closure is equipped with a magnetic FIDLOCK buckle.
- The high-quality materials of this SoloBag ensure its durability and resistance to daily use.
- The materials of this backpack provide a higher resistance against tearing and wear, making the backpack suitable for rough conditions.
- The materials used in this backpack keep it lightweight.
- This portable backpack is made from the production waste of our bakfiets rain covers. The materials we use include coated acrylic and PVC.