Bike Bag ReCYCLEd Blue/White/Grey
- 2 years warranty
- Handmade in the Netherlands
- Materials largely from EU
We offer a 2-year warranty on manufacturing defects in all Clarijs products.
The statutory Dutch warranty period applies to all other products.
There is no warranty on the window film of the cargo bike tents and all other production. Only if stated within 48 hours of purchase.
If you order within the Netherlands we will send your package for free from € 125,-.
Below € 125,- and outside the Netherlands you always pay shipping costs,
You can also choose to pick up the order free of charge, we will call you when the order is ready for you.
We do not pay shipping costs for any exchange of an order.
Shipping costs are €5.95 for the Netherlands, €9.50 Belgium, €9.50 Germany, €14.50 United Kingdom, €25 U.S./Canada/Australia, Denmark €15, Italy €17, Finland €20, France €14.95, Greece €19, Ireland €37, Luxembourg €11, Austria €14, Portugal €35, Spain €19, Sweden €17, Norway €17 (excluding VAT)
The Double Bicycle Bag Recycled Blue/White/Grey by Clarijs Fietstassen is an eco-friendly and stylish bicycle bag for the conscious cyclist. Made from recycled materials, this bag offers a durable and practical solution for transporting your belongings during your cycling adventures.
- The bag is recyclable
- The bag features front and rear reflectors
- The XL has an extra centre strap to pull the bag up when fully loaded.
- The bag has a foldable bottom.
Dimensions of the XL bike bag are:
Length 40 cm
Height 32 cm
Depth 18 cm.
Dimensions of the L bike bag are:
Length 35 cm
Height 32 cm
Depth 18 cm
The sailcloth is treated with coatings and impregnated to improve water resistance. This treatment makes the sailcloth repel water and prevents water from penetrating the material.
- The panniers’ high-quality materials ensure that it is resistant to daily use.
- Sailcloth is flexible and can be shaped and adapted to different uses.
- Sailcloth is naturally strong and resistant to different weather conditions, such as wind, rain and sunlight. Recycled sailcloth retains these properties, making it long-lasting and resistant to wear and tear.
- By choosing recycled sailboat canvas, we contribute to promoting environmental awareness and sustainability.